I'm Going:

- To study more. Study French. Study Arabic. Study the people around you. Do something that makes you feel like you are being productive. Do something that is going to benefit you in the long run.

- To draw again. I've stopped creating. As an artist, that should be my heartbreak. But life has happened and a majority of the time I am just trying to keep my head above water. I need to tap back into that creativity. On my own. When I have no classes there is no accountability. Doesn't matter. No excuses. Get back into it. Draw stupid scribbles and sketches. Anything.

- To go out more. This one may be the most difficult of the three. Fighting my natural anti-social, hermit tendencies. But I have to. At least once a week. Sit on the beach. Sit at a coffee shop. Sit among strangers. It's good for you.

You're going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment