Capri

At this point, my senses are a bit dulled, and the memories are becoming more and more foggy. It would have been better if I could have documented the places as I went along, but things simply moved too quickly.

I remember walking down the winding Italian streets to the pier. I remember missing the first ferry, and having to pay more for the second. I remember finding Capri too touristic, but that it was still beautiful nonetheless. 99.9% of Italy is photograph-worthy, and Capri was no exception.

I remember feeling that I could listen to the Italians speak forever. I didn't mind a loud voice so much when it was accompanied by animated mannerisms and a lilting accent on vowels and the end of every word. I remember being stared at more than I was used to, but for once it didn't bother me. Because, let's be honest, everything about Italy is good looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment