[المغرب] Maroc

If someone were to ask me where I would like to go more than anywhere else in the world, my answer would be Morocco. The exquisite attention to detail in the architecture of the riads and mosques. The bustling souks and bright colors. I imagine it to be a total sense overload in the best kind of way. And any place that recognizes both French and Arabic as the national language has to be pretty amazing, right?

I made the mistake of going on the Lonely Planet's website earlier this week while I was at work. I found so many economical places to stay, and now I am absolutely aching to visit. My hope is that perhaps I'll be able to find a study abroad opportunity there!

At this point, there are no definite north Africa travel plans in the works. I'm just going to have to stick to my daydreams. For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment